Skip to content
- HSC 4652 Health Law & Ethics (online): Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020, Fall 2021, Fall 2022
- PHC 6420 Case Studies in Health Law (mixed mode): Spring 2018, Spring 2020, Spring 2021, Spring 2022
- PhD dissertation committee member, Fatema Ahmed, Fall 2020-present
- PhD dissertation Co-Chair, Rachel Totaram, Spring 2021-present
- PhD dissertation Chair, Pamela Dow, Summer 2022-present
- SURF Mentor, Sarah Akil, Summer 2021
- Undergraduate thesis Co-Chair, Luis Culcas, Fall 2021-present
- Undergraduate thesis Chair, Isabella Arguello-Howe, Spring 2022-present
Other Teaching/Mentoring Acheivements
- Obtained Essential Funds from CCIE to develop and lead a mentoring for female and minority PhD students in health services/policy planning to enter academia Pod (“Pre-Academia Fellowship for PhD Students”). Spring 2021-Present.
- Received UCF Quality Designation Certificate for HSC4652 Health Law and Ethics Course. 2020
- Completed Summer Teaching Workshop at UCF. Summer 2020
- HMI Annual Graduate Student Research Symposium Cofounder. Spring 2019
- Completed IDL 6543 at UCF Interactive Distributive Learning course during Summer 2018.
- Completed Enhance Active Learning Using Webcourses training at UCF during Spring 2018.